Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Thoughts Occur in Weird Places
I was just thinking today that we think of things in the weirdest places - like the shower. Today in class, one of my classmates said that at 9am he was in the shower getting ready for school and then realized that class is at 9:30 instead of 10 like he was thinking. I don't have to ask why he thought of that in the shower because I totally understand! The shower is just the one place where you are left with your thoughts and so many of them just rush through your head! Well, at least my head is like that. I probably think of like 50 different topics while I am in there. I think a great invention would be waterproof paper and pen so that I can write down all of the things I think of that I have to do or ideas that I have or things I need to talk to Mike about. Otherwise I forget them! I sometimes like to think that I have a wonderful memory and everything I think of will eventually get taken care of....but that is definitely not the case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment