Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Great TV

So tonight was one of those great TV nights!  Granted, I am only going to be talking about one show this time....but since I am a TV addict, I am sure I will discuss more as time goes on.  If you have not seen this season's new show "Revenge" on ABC, you MUST watch it!  This show is absolutely brilliant!  The basis of the show is that a girl named Emily, formerly Amanda, is seeking revenge against a group of people that wrongly accused her father of a terrorist crime and ultimately led him to his death when she was a little girl.  The way that every episode can tie back to every other episode, including the very first one is just amazing.  After the first couple episodes I thought, this has to end quickly, there is nowhere else for this story to go.  I was wrong!  I am surprised during every single episode.  The amount of scheming that goes on in this show is incredible.  Every actor does a great job.  (The love interest of Emily - Daniel - is not so bad on the eyes either!)  I just cannot say enough good things about this show, and if you have not seen it....start now!  It really is a show that you need to watch from the beginning, so find it online or something, just watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment