Saturday, January 14, 2012

UFC

So, tonight we went out to the roller derby and had an absolute blast! We always have a great time!  But then we stopped by our friend's house because he ordered the UFC fights.  I have never had any interest in this "sport" before. I still don't.
I just don't understand it!  It is on as I type this and I don't get the attraction to guys in shorts punching and kicking each other.  There doesn't seem to be a goal.  There definitely is no teamwork as it is an individual sport.  Don't parents spend all their time teaching their kids not to fight?  Don't we want to show them that working as a team is a good thing? 
This guy is bleeding from his head down the front of him.  It doesn't seem to phase him at all!  I don't know.  I guess if you want to do this and have the passion, then more power to you, but I just think it's silly.  Go football!!

No comments:

Post a Comment