Ahhh! I missed a day of blogging! Oh, well, life will go on! :)
I just have a quick note today. I have noticed, (as I do at the beginning of every year), that they gym is particularly full. I don't mind this at all. In fact, I pray that all of those people keep it up! I go about 4-5 times a week and I am nowhere near as healthy as I should be and I recently heard a disturbing fact that only about 10% of people actually work out regularly. That is sad, people! Get up and move!
Anyway, off that soap box and onto the next. As I said, I do not mind that the gym is packed these days, but what I am wondering is why is it all of the smelliest people I have ever smelled?? If the gym is going to be packed, can't we at least be deodorized people? Or sometimes even worse are the people that just showered in perfume before coming out onto the gym floor. If I am going to be breathing hard from working out hard, and then I have to be drowning in your disgusting perfume, I am not going to be happy. I have to walk away gasping for clean air.
So my tip for the day - please don't go to the gym smelling like your last meal, extreme body odor, or an Abercrombie store. There are other people around too.
No comments:
Post a Comment