Thursday, January 12, 2012

People's Choice Awards

Well, it's the beginning of award show season!  I love award shows of all kind.  However, I must say that they are becoming a little boring.  Also, why do they seem to be leaving out more and more awards off the air?  Last night, the People's Choice Awards were on and they kept saying there were 43 awards, but we only got to see like 10.  That means around three quarters of the winners did not get to accept their award on camera.  That's probably a relief for them and for the people that do not like to listen to acceptance speeches, but I want to see everyone!  There were so many people there last night that never even made it on camera because they don't even show them as they are announced as nominees anymore.  Oh, boy.  If this is what award shows are going to be like this season, I'm going to be very sad.  


I do have to say that Kaley Cuoco did a great job hosting -- except for her little skit with Neil Patrick Harris where she was clearly reading off of the cue cards that were not even in his direction.  I loved her outfits and hairdos.  Zachary Levi looked pretty spiffy too!  Although he had some kind of mohawk going.  Mike and I both loved Jennifer Lawrence's dress - it was royal blue with a fantastic wavy design going through it with netting.  It's hard to describe, but it was really pretty.  


Anyway, I just wanted to do a quick spot on the PCA's! Can't wait for the Golden Globes on Sunday!!  I'll do a much better review then.

No comments:

Post a Comment