Today was one of those housewife duty days. You know, laundry, cooking, cleaning, going to the gym, etc. It was actually quite nice. I washed our sheets, washed all of the guest sheets and blankets that were used last weekend, all of the towels....holy towels....and some of our clothes. Of course took care of my husband's meals while he worked hard in his office. I did the dishes, got them put away. I got to organize a lot and got a lot of things ready for school. Am I the only one that just piles things and piles things and piles things and then at the very last minute goes through all of them only to separate them into other piles? It's kind of frustrating, but the majority of it got put somewhere, mostly the recycling bin. Oh! I gathered a bunch of clothes to donate too - working on that decluttering resolution!!
I am going to miss these days when school starts next week. Oh, I'll still be doing all of that, just add in 19 hours of class a week plus about twice that in school work.... I'm also going to miss the sleeping in part. Every day I get up and Mike is still in bed and it kills me! I just want to stay in bed. For the majority of my winter break I have been able to stay in bed at least as long as Mike, if not longer, and it has been WONDERFUL!! I'm going to miss that for the next 16 weeks!!! I am enjoying these last few days to the fullest though!
No comments:
Post a Comment