Sunday, February 12, 2012
Migraines
Like millions of other people, I suffer from migraines. I hate them. I have never been diagnosed by a doctor as having migraines. I don't need to be. I mean, when you go through that kind of pain and those other symptoms, you don't need someone to tell you what it is. I feel like over the past couple of years they have gotten worse. I used to be able to take Excedrin Migraine - nothing else worked - and it would go away in about an hour. Now even that doesn't work. I need to find something else. Even if I can eventually get the headache pain to go away, I have side effects for the next couple of days. I feel like my insides are all messed up. I'm exhausted. Maybe now is the time to be diagnosed by a doctor so that they can find something that will help those effects! Anyone have any migraine stories?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment