Sunday, February 12, 2012
Weight
New Year, New You. Right? I know that almost everyone makes their new year's resolutions to lose weight. So, I did too! On New Year's Eve I was the heaviest I have ever been. It's not like I was all that heavy, but I'd never seen that number on the scale before. It was a little depressing. So, I did not want to make the number get higher! I started using myfitnesspal.com to track all of my caloric intake and all calories burned through exercise. It has helped me so far. I like to see how much I should (or should not) be eating in order to lose weight. I am working on it very slowly. I don't want to make any drastic changes, for fear that my body will freak out and say "nope!" So, over the last 6 weeks since New Year's, I have lost 6 pounds! I know it doesn't sound like much, but that's over 3% of my body weight, so I think that's pretty good. The only bad part is that it happened in the first 4 weeks, and the last 2 weeks have just stayed the same. I'm going to have to step up my work! It's hard because I'm so busy with school but as I've learned by watching The Biggest Loser - no excuses!!! So, wish me luck on my journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment